• Latest
  • Trending
  • All
  • News
  • Politics
  • Lifestyle
Prince Harry, Meghan Markle Plan Return To UK With Children After Six Years In US

Prince Harry, Meghan Markle Plan Return To UK With Children After Six Years In US

August 20, 2026
Adetshina’s South Africa Deportation Case Adjourned Amid Calls For Her Return To Nigeria

Adetshina’s South Africa Deportation Case Adjourned Amid Calls For Her Return To Nigeria

August 20, 2026
Uber, Bolt Can Still Operate At Nigerian Airports, FAAN Clarifies

Uber, Bolt Can Still Operate At Nigerian Airports, FAAN Clarifies

August 20, 2026
Shell Reinforces Safety Commitment at CEO Contractors Forum

Shell Reinforces Safety Commitment at CEO Contractors Forum

August 20, 2026
Dangote Refinery Could Not Have Survived Under Petrol Subsidy Regime — Oyedele

Dangote Refinery Could Not Have Survived Under Petrol Subsidy Regime — Oyedele

August 20, 2026
  • About Us
  • Contact Us
  • Privacy Policy
  • Adverts
Thursday, August 20, 2026
  • Login
Kemi Ashefon Love Haven
  • News
  • Dear Kemi
  • Intimacy
  • Politics
  • Entertainment
  • Lifestyle
  • Tech
  • Sport
No Result
View All Result
  • News
  • Dear Kemi
  • Intimacy
  • Politics
  • Entertainment
  • Lifestyle
  • Tech
  • Sport
No Result
View All Result
Kemi Ashefon Love Haven
No Result
View All Result
ADVERTISEMENT
Home World

Prince Harry, Meghan Markle Plan Return To UK With Children After Six Years In US

Ayobami Owolabi by Ayobami Owolabi
3 minutes ago
in World
Reading Time: 3 mins read
0
Prince Harry, Meghan Markle Plan Return To UK With Children After Six Years In US
491
SHARES
1.4k
VIEWS
Share on FacebookShare on Twitter

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex are reportedly preparing to move back to Britain with their two children, Prince Archie and Princess Lilibet, six years after relocating to the United States.

The couple are expected to settle in a private, non-royal property believed to be outside London later this month. Their children are also reportedly expected to begin school in the UK in September.

The reports, published by The Daily Telegraph and The Sun, indicate that King Charles III was informed about the planned move on Sunday.

Harry and Meghan have lived in California since 2020 after stepping down as senior working members of the royal family. They have also maintained a home in Portugal.

The reported return follows a meeting between Harry and his father at Highgrove in Gloucestershire last month. The King is said to welcome the possibility of spending more time with his son and grandchildren, although the couple will continue to live as private individuals.

There is no indication that their return would restore their former working-royal status. The possibility of a “half-in, half-out” arrangement was previously rejected during the 2020 Sandringham discussions that led to their departure from royal duties.

The Sussexes have yet to publicly comment on the reports.

Harry’s relationship with his elder brother, Prince William, remains strained following criticism directed at members of the royal family since the Sussexes left Britain.

Former BBC royal correspondent Peter Hunt said the reported move could create further tension between the brothers.

“In the long term, the return of the Sussexes to the UK opens up the prospect of two rival courts, William’s and Harry’s. In the short term, Harry will be able to deepen his rapprochement with his father. And his presence back home will make it harder for his brother to duck a reconciliation,” Hunt told the PA news agency.

“The surprise return of Harry and Meghan is likely to have left William apoplectic.”

Security is expected to remain a major issue for the Sussexes. Harry has previously argued that he would not feel comfortable bringing his wife and children to Britain without adequate police protection.

READ ALSO:

  • Prince Harry, Meghan Markle Plan Return To UK With Children After Six Years In US
  • Adetshina’s South Africa Deportation Case Adjourned Amid Calls For Her Return To Nigeria
  • Uber, Bolt Can Still Operate At Nigerian Airports, FAAN Clarifies
  • Shell Reinforces Safety Commitment at CEO Contractors Forum
  • Dangote Refinery Could Not Have Survived Under Petrol Subsidy Regime — Oyedele

Following a legal setback over his UK security arrangements in May 2025, Harry said: “I can’t see a world in which I would bring my wife and children back to the UK at this point.”

However, speaking to the BBC after the ruling, he said he wanted to repair relations with his family.

“I would love reconciliation with my family. There’s no point continuing to fight any more, life is precious,” he said.

Harry also described the security dispute as “always the sticking point”.

The Home Office has declined to provide details about the couple’s security arrangements.

A spokesperson said: “The UK government’s protective security system is rigorous and proportionate.”

The reported move has already attracted a positive reaction from Education Secretary Lucy Powell, who said she hoped it could contribute to improved relations within the royal family.

“I think that the vast majority of your listeners will welcome that news and – they obviously are not working royals any more – and want to come back to this country,” Powell told LBC.

“And I hope that this is all part of a bigger reconciliation for the family because you know the royal family is very important to this country and to our reputation around the world, and you know I for one think it’s great to have Harry and Meghan and their family back here.”

Tags: Meghan MarklePrince Harry
Kemi Ashefon Love Haven

Copyright © 2024 Kemi Ashefon Love Haven.

Navigate Site

  • About Us
  • Privacy Policy
  • Cookie Policy
  • Contact Us

Follow Us

Welcome Back!

Login to your account below

Forgotten Password?

Retrieve your password

Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.

Log In
No Result
View All Result
  • About Us
  • Privacy Policy
  • Cookie Policy
  • Contact Us

Copyright © 2024 Kemi Ashefon Love Haven.