Abolaji Ajimobi and Fatima Ganduje are now Nigeia’s royal couple.
Both children of the Oyo and Kano State Governors, they have proved that there is no barrier in love.
The couple’s match has been described to backlash the stereotypes usually associated with marrying from different cultures.
Abolaji who is the only son of Oyo state governor, Abiola Ajimobi is set to marry Fatima, daughter of Kano state governor, Umar Ganduje.
The lovebirds had their marriage introduction in November 2017 in Kano where Ganduje hosted 11 other state governors and dignitaries at the Kano state Government House.
Here are interesting facts about the couple:
* Beautiful Fatima studied International and Comparative Politics and graduated with a First Class from the American University of Nigeria.
* She is a human rights activist who founded ‘Let’s Talk Humanity’, a non-governmental organization which focuses on providing education to children, disabled and impaired.
The 23-year-old beau once led a Nigerian delegation to the United Nations (UN) for a Youth leadership summit.
* Dashing 29-year-old Abolaji Abiola Ajibola is a Management Consultant with a United Kingdom firm.
* He studied international relations and business management at King’s College London and Staffordshire University respectively
* The dashing groom loves children, human rights, politics and poverty alleviation
* The couple got engaged officially in September 2017 and Fatima was all blushing in her glowing diamond ring.