• Latest
  • Trending
  • All
  • News
  • Politics
  • Lifestyle
Nine Dead, Several Injured As Train Crushes BRT Bus In Lagos [PHOTOS]

Train Accident: Lagos BRT Driver Pleads… “It Wasn’t My Fault”

October 9, 2024
US Judge Blocks Trump’s Visa Ban On Nigerians, Nationals Of 74 Other Countries

US Judge Blocks Trump’s Visa Ban On Nigerians, Nationals Of 74 Other Countries

August 22, 2026
Hull City Move Second After Stunning 2-0 Win Over Manchester United

Hull City Move Second After Stunning 2-0 Win Over Manchester United

August 22, 2026
Fire Guts Mall In Calabar

Fire Guts Mall In Calabar

August 22, 2026
Five Die As Car Crashes Into Truck On Lagos-Badagry Expressway

Five Die As Car Crashes Into Truck On Lagos-Badagry Expressway

August 22, 2026
  • About Us
  • Contact Us
  • Privacy Policy
  • Adverts
Sunday, August 23, 2026
  • Login
Kemi Ashefon Love Haven
  • News
  • Dear Kemi
  • Intimacy
  • Politics
  • Entertainment
  • Lifestyle
  • Tech
  • Sport
No Result
View All Result
  • News
  • Dear Kemi
  • Intimacy
  • Politics
  • Entertainment
  • Lifestyle
  • Tech
  • Sport
No Result
View All Result
Kemi Ashefon Love Haven
No Result
View All Result
ADVERTISEMENT
Home Entertainment

Train Accident: Lagos BRT Driver Pleads… “It Wasn’t My Fault”

Kemi Ashefon by Kemi Ashefon
3 years ago
in Entertainment, General, News, Politics
Reading Time: 1 min read
0
Nine Dead, Several Injured As Train Crushes BRT Bus In Lagos [PHOTOS]
491
SHARES
1.4k
VIEWS
Share on FacebookShare on Twitter

The man, who drove the Lagos State Government staff bus which was crushed by a train on Thursday, has appealed to victims of the accident to forgive him.

Out of 85 passengers, six persons lost their lives in the crash at PWD/ Shogunle railway line. Some were seriously wounded while others sustained minor injuries.

The driver, Oluwaseun Osinbajo, 44, blamed the incident on a mechanical fault in the bus.

Some survivors said he was wearing a set of earpiece while driving. They also said he ignored the directive of the flag officers at the rail line.

The driver, who works with the Lagos State Ministry of Transport, was transferred to the State Criminal Intelligence and Investigations Department, reports Vanguard.

He was reportedly overheard narrating to some of his relatives who were waiting for him there.

“It was not my fault. How could I have ignored warning signs? The bus had a mechanical fault,” the newspaper quoted him as saying.

“It is a pity this has happened. I beg everyone affected to please forgive me in the name of God.”

As of Friday, 32 of the survivors had been discharged from different hospitals, according to the Commissioner for Health Akin Abayomi.

Kemi Ashefon Love Haven

Copyright © 2024 Kemi Ashefon Love Haven.

Navigate Site

  • About Us
  • Privacy Policy
  • Cookie Policy
  • Contact Us

Follow Us

Welcome Back!

Login to your account below

Forgotten Password?

Retrieve your password

Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.

Log In
No Result
View All Result
  • About Us
  • Privacy Policy
  • Cookie Policy
  • Contact Us

Copyright © 2024 Kemi Ashefon Love Haven.