Almost two weeks after his wife’s tell-all interview with Media Room Hub, Tonto Dikeh’s estranged husband, Olakunle Churchill, granted a video interview and addressed all she said about domestic violence, drugs, his mistresses and much more.
Here is a summary of his revelation:
He met Tonto two and a half years ago at Escape Nightclub in Lagos during his brother’s birthday party.
Tonto got pregnant six months after they met. The move triggered him to take the next step by going to her village to pay her bride price.
Churchill said he has been into real estate since he was 22 years old.
He said when he met Tonto, he had four companies, now he has six companies, an indication that Tonto definitely did not “make him successful.”
The Ghana incident that involved the Nigerian embassy and Ghanaian police
– Tonto got angry because he wanted to go for a friend’s house warming
– She scaled his fence after tearing down the security system
– She then went into the house and destroyed property
– He was not home at the time and he called the Police
– She was rude to the Police chief at the station and even spat at Police officers
– He claims he deleted photos from the incident to protect Tonto
– He wrote a withdrawal letter to the Police in an attempt to prevent Tonto from being jailed.
– He also paid for her to be bailed.
Tonto allegedly apologized and “promised not to go back to drugs”
Pregnancy and Drugs
Three weeks after the Ghana ‘drama’, Tonto got pregnant
He talked about “crisis” Tonto experiences due to “negative intakes” such as Alcohol and Drugs – this makes her uncontrollable “Six men can’t hold her down” during these “crises.”
Tonto was “a perfect woman” all through her pregnancy
Tonto allegedly became erratic once again after she came back to Nigeria 4 months after the birth of King
According to Churchill, Tonto has damaged 66 Million Naira worth of property till date
Churchill says he has tried to “revive her” to the person she was while she was pregnant.
He has someone in Tonto’s inner circle who monitors Tonto and gives him updates including when Tonto attempts to blackmail him etc…
Churchill disputes claims that he hit his son,King Andre as claimed by Tonto.
He played an audio recording of a conversation between himself and his son’s’s nanny:
– During the call, he lamented about being denied access to King. This happened a day before King’s birthday.
On Tonto’s domestic violence allegations, he claims not to have ever hit her.