• Latest
  • Trending
  • All
  • News
  • Politics
  • Lifestyle
Man Surprises Mohbad’s Dad  With Car Gift

Man Surprises Mohbad’s Dad  With Car Gift

October 9, 2024
Lagos Seeks Public Help To Locate TikTok User Who Alleges Rape

Tiktoker Mirabel Will Face Charges After Claiming Rape Story Was Not True – Ogun Police

February 20, 2026
Davido Unfollows Dele Momodu Amid Custody Battle Drama

Davido Unfollows Dele Momodu Amid Custody Battle Drama

February 20, 2026
Côte d’Ivoire Signals Readiness To Host Future AFRIMA Awards

Côte d’Ivoire Signals Readiness To Host Future AFRIMA Awards

February 20, 2026
Kunle Afolayan Leads Pan-African Film Initiative With Benin Partnership

Kunle Afolayan Leads Pan-African Film Initiative With Benin Partnership

February 20, 2026
  • About Us
  • Contact Us
  • Privacy Policy
  • Adverts
Friday, February 20, 2026
  • Login
Kemi Ashefon Love Haven
  • News
  • Dear Kemi
  • Intimacy
  • Politics
  • Entertainment
  • Lifestyle
  • Tech
  • Sport
No Result
View All Result
  • News
  • Dear Kemi
  • Intimacy
  • Politics
  • Entertainment
  • Lifestyle
  • Tech
  • Sport
No Result
View All Result
Kemi Ashefon Love Haven
No Result
View All Result
ADVERTISEMENT
Home Entertainment

Man Surprises Mohbad’s Dad  With Car Gift

Kemi Ashefon by Kemi Ashefon
2 years ago
in Entertainment, General, Lifestyle, News, Politics
Reading Time: 4 mins read
0
Man Surprises Mohbad’s Dad  With Car Gift
491
SHARES
1.4k
VIEWS
Share on FacebookShare on Twitter

Nigerian Prophet Joseph Aloba, father of the late singer Mohbad, whose real name was Ileriouluwa Oladimeji Aloba, has received a generous gift of a car from a kind-hearted individual.

The news was shared on Facebook by a user named Bukky Jesse Plug, who expressed her congratulations to Aloba on his new acquisition.

She further prayed for happiness and joy to never leave the giver’s life, as they had brought happiness to Mohbad’s father.The news of the car gift has been received with excitement and well-wishes from social media users.

Many have joined in offering prayers for the generous individual who made Aloba’s day by presenting him with the car.

Taking to the comment section, while many rejoiced with the late singer’s father, others slammed him for being too materialistic.

One Xquisite Fabrics wrote, “It is well oooo. This man doesn’t care about his son, he only cares about what he can get out of his son’s death

One Kofoworolabam wrote, “If the way he goes about granting interviews is the way he screamed and helped Mohbad from bullies, victimization, that guy won’t die cheaply

One Official Girl wrote, “The only offense this man committed is being a man. If na the mother dem gift car now, y’all be doing Awwww you can’t love his child more than him. Eyin egbe je

One Oringomama wrote, “Please give this man a listening ear and you will understand what’s on ground. He’s in pain

One Astonish Official wrote, “Why is it that only woman is against this man

One Churchill wrote, “See car wey papa wey born pikin dey drive, but Wunmi wey no know as dem take suffer dey Lekki dey enjoy life. Fear women Sha”.

Ibadan: Makinde Reveals Cause Of Explosion

Oyo State Governor, Seyi Makinde has said that two people were killed in the explosion that rocked Ibadan, the state capital on Tuesday evening.

He said 77 people were so far injured.

According to him, preliminary investigation revealed that the explosion was caused by explosives stored by illegal miners occupying a house in the Bodija area of the city.

He said, “We visited the scene of the explosion which occurred at about 7.44 pm yesterday, 16 January 2024 in Bodija, Ibadan. This unfortunate incident resulted in death and injury to residents in the vicinity and also affected properties. We have already deployed first responders and all relevant agencies within Oyo State to carry out comprehensive search and rescue operations. These operations will continue throughout the night.

“Earth moving equipment, ambulances, emergency lights, and security were deployed to the scene of the incident. The wounded and injured are being treated and moved to public and private hospitals within Ibadan. Medical personnel are on standby at these hospitals to provide all needed assistance to the injured. We have visited UCH to see some of those injured during the incident.

“In total, we have 77 injured victims so far, most of whom were treated and discharged and 2 fatalities. May their souls rest in peace and may God give their loved ones the fortitude to bear this irreparable loss.

“I have directed that the medical bills of all victims be covered by the government. We will also be providing temporary accommodation for those whose houses were affected and ensuring that they are supported to rebuild their lives.

“Preliminary investigations by the security agencies revealed that illegal miners occupying one of the houses in Bodija had stored explosive devices there which caused the blast. The investigations are ongoing. All those found culpable for this will be brought to book.

“I urge all residents to please call 615 for any emergencies they may be experiencing at this time and to remain calm and stay away from the immediate scene of the incident to allow rescue operations to be carried out without interference.

“We are grateful to the first responders, security personnel and all those who are at the scene to assist with the rescue operations as well as the medical personnel taking care of the injured.

“Please say a prayer for those who have been affected by this disaster as we continue with the rescue operations.”

Kemi Ashefon Love Haven

Copyright © 2024 Kemi Ashefon Love Haven.

Navigate Site

  • About Us
  • Privacy Policy
  • Cookie Policy
  • Contact Us

Follow Us

Welcome Back!

Login to your account below

Forgotten Password?

Retrieve your password

Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.

Log In
No Result
View All Result
  • About Us
  • Privacy Policy
  • Cookie Policy
  • Contact Us

Copyright © 2024 Kemi Ashefon Love Haven.