1. Regina Chukwu hails from Enugu State
2. She is a Nollywood Yoruba actress, producer and filmmaker.
3. She shot to limelight with the movie, “Akun”
4. She speaks Yoruba fluently.
5. The fair-complexioned actress is a widow who lost her husband almost 14 years ago.
6. She is a mother of two teenagers- a boy and a girl
7. She summarises her life journey thus:
“I am a single mother with two kids; one 13 and the other 15. I lost my husband, four years into our marriage. Then my second child was just four months old. At a time in the marriage, while pregnant with my second child I had to hawk to survive because my husband of blessed memory was sick and bedridden. There was no one to cater for the family so I had to take it upon myself to do what was necessary to survive. I started the business with N5, 000 somewhere in Iyana Ipaja area of Lagos.”
8. Remarriage? She says, “Yes, if the right man comes along.”
9. A good friend of actresses Liz Dasilva and Adediwura Adeseigha.
10. Today March 23 is her birthday.